AHC Recruitment 2018 – 95 Law Clerks Trainee Vacancy – allahabadhighcourt.in
AHC Recruitment 2018 (Allahabad High Court) For 95 Post the Law Clerks Trainee Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No: 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/18
AHC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Law Clerks Trainee
- No. Of Vacancy: 95 Post
- Educational Qualification: Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word & Excel Processing and Computer System Operations.
- Pay Scale: 12,500/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 – 26 Years as on 01.07.2018
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
- For All Candidate: 100/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their application along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/ date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth ₹40 by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before 30 Jun 2018
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:30 June 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 30 June 2018