AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 – 50 Junior Resident – aiimsbhopal.edu.in
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) For 50 Post the Junior Resident Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement. No.: AIIMS/Bhopal/2018/08
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. Of Vacancy: 50 Post
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 07/07/2013 to 06/07/2018). not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic). MP State/ MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining. Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Pay Scale: 5,400/-+ NPA
- Age Limit: 33 Year as On 06.07.2018
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Venue of Interview: Medical College AIIMS Bhopal.
- For Gen/OBC: 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman: No Any Fee/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal”.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., and original documents for verification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk In Interview (Date & Time): 06 July 2018 at 10:00 AM