AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – 100 Junior Resident Vacancy – aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) For 100 Post the Junior Resident Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/JR/49-B/854
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- No. Of Vacancy: 100 Post
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 2nd July 2018 will be preferred.
- Pay Scale: 60,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Not Specified
Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odissa)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Venue of Interview: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: 1,000/- + Transaction Charge
- For SC/ ST/ Candidates: 500/- + Transaction Charge
- For PH Candidates: No Fee
- How to Pay: Pay Through Transfer through NEFT: Account No.: 557820110000006, IFSC code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019, Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Walk-In Interview: 20 Jun 2018 11:00 AM
- Reporting Time: 20 Jun 2018 08:00 AM
- Document Verification: 20 Jun 2018 08:00 AM – 11:00 AM