BOB Recruitment 2018 – 600 Probationary Officer – pscwbonline.gov.in
BOB Recruitment 2018 (Bank of Baroda) For Post the 600 Probationary Officer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOB Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- No. Of Vacancy: 600 Post
- Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
- Pay Scale: Not Declare
- Age Limit: 20 to 27 Year as on 02.07.2018
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates: 5 Year
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates: 3 Year
- Persons affected by 1984 riots/Ex-servicemen = 5 Year
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) = SC/ST-15 Year, OBC-13 Year, Gen.- 10 Year
Job Location: All India
Centers for online Test: Notification Page No.10
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: 600/-
- For SC/ ST & PWD Candidates: 100/-
- How to Pay: Pay Application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:02 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 02 July 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 28 July 2018