DMHFW Recruitment 2018 – 1257 Asst.Radiographer – rajswasthya.nic.in
DMHFW Recruitment 2018 (Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Rajasthan) For 1257 Post the Assistant Radiographer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DMHFW Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Radiographer
- No. Of Vacancy: 1257 Post (100 Scheduled Area + 1157 Non-Scheduled Area)
|Scheduled Area||Non-Scheduled Area||Scheduled Area||Non-Scheduled Area|
|Sahriya of Banara District||0||4||0||1||5|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Senior Secondary with Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent and Radiography course passed
- Pay Scale: 18500/- Pay-Matrix Level-8
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2019
Job Location: Rajasthan
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Academic Merit.
- For Gen/Other State Candidates: 500/-
- For OBC/ MBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: 600/-
- For PWD: 250/-
- How to Pay: Application fee can be paid through E-Mitra/kiosk/ Jan Seva Kendra. Rs. 50/- application charge will be extra.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may Apply Online through all E-Mitra/ kiosk/ Jan Seva Kendra of Rajasthan State form 29.05.2018 to 28.06.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29 May 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:28 June 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 28 June 2018