DSSSB Recruitment – 4366 Teacher (Primary) – delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Recruitment (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) of 4366 posts for Teacher (Primary). Apply online on delhi.gov.in till 30 July 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or WhatsApp us at 9574 36 73 63 [WhatsApp only don’t answer on Call] mail us at email@example.com
DSSSB Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Teacher (Primary)
- Vacancy: 4366 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent
- Two year’s Diploma/ Certificate Course/ in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs.4200/-)
- Age Limit: 30 Years (Age Relaxable as per instructions/ orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.)
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
How to Appy: Eligible candidates may apply online at DSSSB’s website (http://delhi.gov.in/) from 02 July 2018 to 30 July 2018.
- For General/OBC Category: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application: 30 July 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Fee: 30 July 2018