eCourts Recruitment – 02 Stenographer Gr.III – ecourts.gov.in
eCourts Recruitment of 02 posts for Stenographer Gr.III. Apply online on ecourts.gov.in still 5 September 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement Number : 01/2018
eCourts Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Stenographer Gr.III
- Vacancy: 02 Post
- Qualification: 10+2 examination passed or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board or University and Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 years as on 01.08.2018
Job Location: Jajpur (Orissa)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test, practical test & Viva-Voce.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates send by Registered Post to the District Judge, Jajpur,
Office of the District Judge, Jajpur,
Near Gandhi Chowk,
Pin- 755001, Dist- Jajpur
- For General/OBC Candidates: 100/-
- For ST / SC / PH: Nil
- How to Pay: Pay Examination fee through Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 05 September 2018