Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2018 – 67 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) – wb.gov.in
A government of West Bengal Recruitment 2018 For Post 67 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No: 671/SDO(R)/ASHA
A government of West Bengal Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
- No. Of Vacancy: 67 Post
|Name of Block||No. of Vacancy|
- Educational Qualification: Should be Married women/Divorced or Widowed women. Should be a resident of the same village for which she will be selected. Should be Madhyamika appeared or equivalent. Women candidate who is Madhyamika pass or possessing higher qualification only marks obtained in Madhyamika or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Pay Scale: 7100 – 37600/-
- Age Limit: 22 Years as on 01.01.2018 (GEN/UR) & 30 to 40 Years (ST/SC)
Job Location: West Bengal
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fees: No Any Fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Raiganj Sadar Sub-Division, Office of the Block Development Officer, on or before 12th Jul 2018 till 04:00 PM, along with relevant Document.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Application: 18 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Application: 12 July 2018