Guwahati High Court Recruitment 2018 – 14 Advocate Vacancy – ghconline.gov.in
Guwahati High Court Recruitment 2018 For Post 14 Advocate Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No: HC.CWII-16120181 352 /R. Cell
Guwahati High Court Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Advocate
- No. Of Vacancy: 14 Post
- Educational Qualification: Must be a holder of Degree in Law. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) year as on such date.
- Pay Scale: 51550-1230-58930- 1380-63070 PM
- Age Limit: 35 to 48 Year
Job Location: Gauhati (Assam)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination/ Interview.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 250/-
- For PWD Category: Nil/-
- For All Other: 500/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at Gauhati High Court’s website (http://ghconline.gov.in/) from 18 Jun 2018 12:00 PM to 02 Jul 2018 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:02 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 06 July 2018