JPSC Recruitment – 552 Assistant Professor (Regular) – jpsc.gov.in
JPSC Recruitment (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) of 552 posts for Assistant Professor (Regular). Apply online on jpsc.gov.in still 31 August 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No: 04/2018
JPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor (Regular)
- Vacancy: 552 Post
- Qualification: Good Academic record with 55% marks in Master Degree in the relevant Subject and candidate must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET).
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/- (Grade=6000/-)
- Age Limit: 50 Years as on 01.08.2018
Job Location: Jharkhand
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Academic Qualification, Experience, and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents send to Controller of Exam, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Secular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 31.08.2018.
- For Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories: 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand: 150/-
- How to Pay: Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31 August 2018