MMRDA Recruitment 2018 – 25 Deputy Accountant – mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
MMRDA Recruitment 2018 (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) For Post the 25 Deputy Accountant Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
MMRDA Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Deputy Accountant
- No. Of Vacancy: 25 Post
|Category||General||Women||Ex-Serviceman||Project Affected||Part time Degree/ Diploma Holders|
|No. Of Vacancy||12||7||3||1||2|
- Educational Qualification: Com/ B. Com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject. Or BMS with Accounts or Finance, Or BBA with Accounts or Finance, Or MBA with Accounts or Finance as the main subject. Or Inter CA / Inter CMA.
- Pay Scale: B.- II Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (Grad Pay 4300/-)
- Age Limit: Unreserved 38 Year & Reserved 43 Year
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination.
- For Unreserved Category Candidate: 300/-
- For Reserved Candidates: 150/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at MMRDA’s website (https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/) on or before 25th Jun 2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:25 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 25 June 2018