MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – 100 Plant Asst ITI Trainee – mppgcl.mp.gov.in
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 (Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited) For 100 Post the Plant Assistant ITI Trainee Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No.: CE(HR&A)/Recruit/2018-19/2240
MPPGCL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
- No. Of Vacancy: 100 Post
Mechanical = 60 Post
Electrical = 40 Post
- Educational Qualification: High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate (60%) in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump/ Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized By Go MP/GoI.
- Pay Scale: Level-6 Rs. 25,300 – 80,500/-
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 Years
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test.
- For Gen/ OBC: 1,000/-
- For ST/SC: 600/-
- How to Pay: Pay the exam fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ MP online KIOSK fee mode.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online at MPPGCL’s website (http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/) from 13 Jun 2018 to 12 Jul 2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 13 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application: 12 July 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 12 July 2018
- Uploading of Mock Test: 22 July 2018
- Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 25 July 2018
- Written Test at Various centers in Madhya Pradesh (Sunday): Second Week of August (Tentative)