MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 29 Assistant Registrar – mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) For the 29 Post Assistant Registrar Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Adv. No.: 02/2018/ 03.05.2018
MPPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Registrar
- No. of Vacancy: 29
UR = 15
OBC = 05
SC = 06
ST = 03
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree with 55% Marks Grade/Scale with PG Degree or equivalent from any Recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600- 39,100/- (Grade Pay 6000/-)
- Age Limit: 18 – 40 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Examination.
- For SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Domicile of Madhya Pradesh = Rs.600/-
- For All Other Categories and Non-Domicile of Madhya Pradesh = 1200/-
- Registration Fee by Using Kiosk = 150/- + GST
- Registration Fee by Yourself = 100/- + GST
- How to Pay = Pay Fee through Online.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online at MPPSC’s website (http://www.mppsc.nic.in/) from 10th May 2018 at 12:00 PM to 09th Jun 2018 till 12 Night.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10 June 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 09 June 2018
- Last date of Application Fee: 09 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 15 July 2018