MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 32 Associate Professor – mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2018 (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) For the 32 Post Associate Professor Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adv. No.: 03/2018/ 03.05.2018
MPPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Associate Professor
- No. of Vacancy: 32
Criminology/ Geography/ Journalism/ Law/ Library Science/ Management/ Military science = 01 Post (Every Subject)
Environment Science = 03 (Every Subject)
Economy/ Political Science/ Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology = 04 (Every Subject)
Note: Number Post for Every Subject
- Educational Qualification: PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. OR Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Experience: A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (Grade Pay 9000/-)
- Age Limit: 65 Years
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
- For SC/ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of Domicile of Madhya Pradesh = Rs.600/-
- For All Other Categories and Non-Domicile of Madhya Pradesh = 1200/-
- Registration Fee by Using Kiosk = 150/- + GST
- Registration Fee by Yourself = 100/- + GST
- How to Pay = Pay Fee through Online.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online at MPPSC’s website (http://www.mppsc.nic.in/) from 21 May 2018 to 16 Jun 2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21 May 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 16 June 2018
- Last date of Application Fee: 16 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: Declare On Official Website