Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 –02 Stenographer-mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 For Post 02 Stenographer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Stenographer
- No. Of Vacancy: 02 Post
- Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent and Certificate Course in Stenography with speed in English Shorthand/Typing at 100 wpm / 40 wpm or Hindi Shorthand/Typing at 90 wpm/40 wpm.
- Pay Scale: 17700 – 44600/-
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years as on 01.06.2018
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
- For Others: 100/-
- How to Pay: Pay application fee through Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in favor of ‘The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Necessary documents in support of essential qualifications, experience, Cast & Application fees etc. send to the Sr. Assistant Secretary, General Administration Department, Mumbai Port Trust, Port House, 2nd floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 07.07.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:07 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 07 July 2018