Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018-13142 Constable-police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 For the 13142 Post Constable Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Constable
- No. of Vacancy: 13142
|Post Name||Area||GEN||BC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Constable GD (General Duty)||General||5760||2404||1748||1172||11084|
|Constable Horse Rider||General||23||6||4||1||34|
|Constable Dog Squad||General||11||2||2||2||17|
- Educational Qualification:
Constable GD = Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board.
Constable Operator = 12th (Higher Secondary) Exam Passed with Physics and Mathematics subjects from recognized by Board.
Constable Band/Horse Riser/Dog Squad = Passed 8th Standard.
Constable Driver = Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board and Valid Driving Licence LMV/HMV.
- Pay Scale: 14600/- (Level 05)
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years for Men & 18 to 31 years for Women as on 01.01.2019
Job Location: Rajasthan
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
- For General/OBC/Other State = 400/-
- For SC/ST = 350/-
- How to Pay = Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or e-kiosk OR Common Service Centre.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://police.rajasthan.gov.in from 25.05.2018 to 14.06.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25 May 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 14 June 2018
- Last date of Application Fee: 14 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: Declare On Official Website