RVUNL Recruitment 2018 – 46 Assistant Engineer -energy.rajasthan.gov.in
RVUNL Recruitment 2018 (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpaadan Nigam Limited) For Post 46 Assistant Engineer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No: RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03/2018-19
RVUNL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- No. Of Vacancy: 46 Post
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks (For SC/ST/PWD(PH) candidates and Nigams’ in-service employees, 40% marks) or AMIE with 50% marks in Structural/Civil Construction/Civil Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and recognized equivalent to full time Graduation Degree in Engineering by AICTE, New Delhi.
For Information Technology: The candidate must hold full time two years’ Post-Graduation Degree as a regular student with 60% marks (for SC/ST/PH candidate and Nigam’s Inservice employee 40% marks) in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications Engineering or equivalent from a University/Institution established by Law in India and a qualification recognized equivalent to it.
- Pay Scale: 39,300/- PM (During Training) & Rs. 56,100/- (After Training)
- Age Limit: 21 to 41 Year as on 01.01.2019 & For IT 21 to 40
Job Location: Rajasthan
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination.
- UR (General) If annual Income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more: 850/-
- UR (General) if annual Income of the family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): 550/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at RVUNL’s website (http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/) from 14 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:02 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 02 July 2018