SBI PO Admit Card 2018 (SBI PO Prelims Admit Card)
State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI PO Admit Card 2018 for Preliminary Exam. The Online Examination for SBI PO Prelims 2018 is scheduled on 1st, 7th & 8th July 2018. Candidates who wish to download their Admit Card can do so online from the official website of SBI, the link to which is mentioned in this page. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the below link mentioned.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card: Important Dates:
Commencement of Call Letter Download: 18th June 2018
Closure of Call Letter Download: 08th July 2018
SBI will be releasing SBI PO Admit Card 2018 sequentially, i.e. Admit Card for Preliminary Exam will be released first, followed by Admit Card for Mains Exam and then for Interview Process. Always remember that the Admit Card for Mains Exam will be issued to candidates who clear the preliminary phase of the examination. Similarly, Admit Card for Interview Process will be issued to candidates who clear Mains Exam.
To download his/her SBI PO Admit Card 2018, a candidate must have the below-mentioned requisites:
- Username/Registration Number
- Password/Date of Birth
By filling in these two requisites candidate will be directed to the page of SBI PO Admit Card 2018. A candidate is required to download his/her admit card, take a print out of the same and carry it to the venue of examination as a proof of his/her eligibility for the examination.
Remember Notes while downloading SBI PO Admit Card 2018:
- On downloading the SBI PO 2018 Admit Card, Check must ensure that the information mentioned on the Admit Card is True.
- Check the Venue and Time of SBI PO 2018 Exam after you have downloaded the Admit Card for the same
- Safekeeping of Admit Card is necessary to avoid any hassle during the examination
- Check the photo and signature on the Admit Card. Make sure, it is not sprinkled at any cost before the commencement of examination.
- Read all the guidelines mentioned on the SBI PO Admit Card carefully and follow them during an examination to avoid any disturbance.