SPSC Recruitment 2018 – 03 Assistant Programmer – spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Recruitment 2018 (Sikkim Public Service Commission) For Post 03 Assistant Programmer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement No: 12/SPSC/EXAM/2018
SPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Programmer
- No. Of Vacancy: 03 Post
|Sr.NO||Category||No. Of vacancy|
|3||Other Backward Classes – Central List||1|
- Educational Qualification: Full-time course in Bachelor of Computer Application Degree (BCA) or Full-time course in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology B.Sc. (IT) or 03 (three) years Engineering Diploma (Computer or Information Technology or Electronic or Electronic & Communication) from a recognized University/Institute or Science graduate from a recognized university with “A” level course certification from (NIELIT)/Government recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: 9300 – 34800/- (Grade Pay 3800/-)
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years as on 31.05.2018
Job Location: Sikkim
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Written Examinations & viva-voce/interview.
- For All Candidates: 150/-
- For PWD Candidates: No Fee
- How to Pay: Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking by Visa Master Card.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://spscskm.gov.in on or before 07.07.2018 till 12.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application: 07 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Fee: 07 July 2018