TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer -tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) For the 805 Post Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Adv. No.: 10/2018
TNPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Horticultural Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 805
- Educational Qualification: A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Pay Scale: 20600 – 65500/- (Level 10)
- Age Limit: No age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes (30 years for all Others)
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test (OMR or CBT).
- One Time Registration Fee (All candidates) = Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee = Rs.150/-
No Fee for this Category = SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-servicemen
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 25.05.2018 to 24.06.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25 May 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 24 June 2018
- Last date of Application Fee: 26 June 2018
- Date of Online Examination: 11 August 2018