TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – 474 Mandal Planning, Statistical, Asst Statistical Officer – tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 (Telangana State Public Service Commission) For 474 Post the Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at email@example.com
Advertisement. No.: 12/2018
TSPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer
- No. Of Vacancy: 474 Post
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects. (OR) Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in Economics OR Commerce OR (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
- Pay Scale: 24,440 – 71,510/-
- Age Limit: 18 -44 Years Age as on 01.07.2018
Job Location: Telangana
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination.
- For Unreserved: 280/-
- For PH & Ex-Servicemen and BC, SC & ST of Telangana State: No Any Fee/-
- How to Pay: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at TSPSC’s website (http://tspsc.gov.in/) from 08 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018 11:59 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 08 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:02 July 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 02 July 2018
- Date of Examination: 02 Sep 2018