UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 383 National Defense Academy and Naval Academy – upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2018 (Union Public Service Commission) For 383 Post the National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Vacancy. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & Other rules are mentioned below with complete details. If any queries to apply for any government jobs than Please fill up Contact us Form or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement No: 10/2018-NDA-II
UPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: National Defense Academy & Naval Academy
- No. Of Vacancy: 383 Post
National Defense Academy (Army) = 208
National Defense Academy (Navy) = 39
National Defense Academy (Air Force) = 92
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) = 44
- Educational Qualification: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Pay Scale: See Advertisement Notification Page No.42
- Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Tests & Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidate: No Any Fee
- How to Pay: Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 06.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission Online Application:02 July 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 02 July 2018
- Date of Examination: 09 Sept 2018